It happens quite often that I get a “surprise” dinner: friends turn up in Brighton and want to try out the great local food I … bore on about too often … or there’s an impromptu work event, or just people visiting the office want to know where’s good to go. At the last minute. When I’m walking out of the office, and I get a mental block and can’t think of anywhere.
So … from now on, I’ll be prepared. I’m writing it down here so I can find it later. By the magic of google, I’m going to explicitly mention “adams places to eat in brighton” (should be able to google that later; sod bookmarks and delicious, I’ve got an indexed blog).
- pinxto people (exceptionally modern tapas)
- opposition (italian pizza)
- hotel du vin
- al fresco (italian general)
- regency (fish)
- gars (chinese)
- the anonymous indian place somewhere near ship street (indian) [Muahahahaaaa…only known to a secret cabal]
- carluccio’s (italian general)
- strada (fusion-ish italian … stuff)
- moshi moshi (sushi)
That’s Brighton, England, in case anyone is wondering. This list might even be *useful* for some people come the Develop Conference this summer…