European Online Game Operators infamous for being overly secretive announce new association:
“The founding members have set three major goals for PEOGA:
* Networking. PEOGA is the meeting point for European companies from the online game publishing industry.
* Improvement of the Public opinion. PEOGA shall improve the image of online games by providing realistic information to the public.
* Self Regulation of the Online Game Industry. The online game industry has responsibilities towards their users. PEOGA will assist to set general rules and regulations for the industry.”
The page at http://www.peoga.eu/ says:
Copyright – Pan-European-Online Games Association PEOGA
So, let’s get this straight:
- None of the developers of the top 10 online games in Europe are in your org
- None of the publishers of the top 10 online games in Europe are in your org
- You have a President. But in case he gets lost on the way to meetings, fortunately you have someone else who is the “also President”. Nice.
- You can’t even make a website
Guys, I have to say: this isn’t looking great so far. Let’s hope this was just an unlucky start (BTW: you might want to get GOA on board – they know all about rocky starts, they’re probably the most experienced company in the *world* when it comes to bungling a launch).
PS: OMG I HAXX0RED UR SEKURITY – look, I “stole” the URL to your image – HHAHAHHAA111!!!!11!11